The Physicians and staff at Atlanta Pediatric Partners,PC are committed and prepared to support you and your family during this COVID-19 season. However, we will utilize multiple resources in order to accomplish this goal. We encourage you to register on our eVisit platform.
Check out our list of illnesses we can evaluate via an eVisit.
- ADHD (Follow ups & Prescription Refills)
- Allergic Rhinitis (Allergies)
- Asthma Follow up (Refills), (Non Emergencies)
- Breastfeeding management or Feeding Problems (Infant & Toddlers)
- Colds & URI’s (Mild Upper Respiratory Infections)
- Completion of FMLA forms, disability forms, Katie Beckett forms
- Concussion Follow ups
- Conjunctivitis/Pink eye (only if family has equipment to submit photos of the ear. Assess for pink eye and ear infection—digital Otoscope needed)
- Developmental/Behavioral concerns (e.g. potty training, feeding concerns)
- Formula Intolerance
- Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease
- Hives, Insect bites
- Rashes: Diaper Rashes, Eczema and other skin conditions
- Reviewing and discussing lab reports, X-Ray results & Injury care
- Ringworm, Scabies, Lice
- Stomach Virus/Viral Gastroenteritis- Mild Symptoms
- Strains & Sprains- Mild Initial Encounter
- Travel consultation (vaccines needed, antimalarial medication, general advice)
There are illnesses our physicians do not feel are appropriate for telemedicine visits at this time, such as:
- Asthma Flare ups (moderate/severe)
- Initial diagnosis of ADHD/ADD
- Strep Throat
1. Click Here to Register.
2. Call us to schedule your appointment.
Digital Otoscope, thermometer, scales, pulse oximeter.
Be prepared. Register on our eVisit platform today.
Atlanta Pediatric Partners
Atlanta Pediatric Partners, P. C. is committed to providing the best healthcare possible to our patients.
We have partnered with eVisit to provide our patients excellent healthcare from the comfort of their homes. This will avoid having to come into our office for certain conditions/illnesses. This is also a convenient service if you are out of town on vacation.
The process is simple. All you will need is a webcam with a microphone. Once the appointment is made and you answer relevant questions regarding your child’s health history, you will receive a confirmation of your appointment from eVisit. You will then enter your credit card information for payment purposes. Cost is $50.00 per eVisit. We do not bill your insurance company for this service. (Exception: Medicaid, Amerigroup insured patients, please call our office for further details.)
Please find attached the following resources to help get you started on your upcoming visit:
1. Patient Brochure with answers to frequently asked questions about eVisits.
2. Patient Virtual Visit Checklist – tips on preparing for an eVisit.
3. Patient Enrollment Process – steps on setting up an eVisit account and logging in for your visit with your provider via desktop/laptop or mobile device.
4. Additional Frequently Asked Questions.