Welcome to our New Telehealth Platform, Anytime Pediatrics!
Atlanta Pediatric Partners, P. C. is committed to providing the best healthcare possible to our patients.
We have partnered with Anytime Pediatrics to provide our patients excellent healthcare from the comfort of their homes. This will avoid having to come into our office for certain conditions/illnesses. This is also a convenient service if you are out of town on vacation.
The process is simple. All you will need is a webcam with a microphone. Once the appointment is made and you answer relevant questions regarding your child’s health history, you will receive a confirmation of your appointment from Anytime Pediatrics.
We encourage you to register on our Anytime Pediatrics Telehealth Platform.
Symptoms Treated with Anytime Pediatrics
- ADHD (Follow ups & Prescription Refills)
- Allergic Rhinitis (Allergies)
- Asthma Follow up (Refills), (Non Emergencies)
- Breastfeeding management or Feeding Problems (Infant & Toddlers)
- Colds & URI’s (Mild Upper Respiratory Infections)
- Completion of FMLA forms, disability forms, Katie Beckett forms
- Concussion Follow ups
- Developmental/Behavioral concerns (e.g. potty training, feeding concerns)
- Formula Intolerance
- Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease
- Hives, Insect bites
- Rashes: Diaper Rashes, Eczema and other skin conditions
- Reviewing and discussing lab reports, X-Ray results & Injury care
- Ringworm, Scabies, Lice
- Stomach Virus/Viral Gastroenteritis- Mild Symptoms
- Strains & Sprains- Mild Initial Encounter
- Travel consultation (vaccines needed, antimalarial medication, general advice)
There are illnesses our physicians do not feel are appropriate for telemedicine visits at this time, such as:
- Asthma Flare ups (moderate/severe)
- Initial diagnosis of ADHD/ADD
- Strep Throat